qBittorrent is a free and open-source BitTorrent client. It was written by Christophe Dumez. qBittorrent is a cross-platform application written in C++ and Qt. It is a compact and lightweight application that is based on the libtorrent-rasterbar library. qBittorrent is designed to be a powerful, yet lightweight BitTorrent client that does not rely on large libraries.
It features a built-in search engine that allows users to search for torrents on both public and private trackers. qBittorrent also has a web-based interface and a graphical user interface. qBittorrent also supports downloading files sequentially, downloading files in order, and downloading only what you want to download.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Use qBittorrent
1. If you are not already familiar with qBittorrent, open the program.
2. Open the folder you want to search for torrents.
3. Select the torrent you want to download, and choose the "File" option.
4. Choose "Create New Torrent" to start the download, or "Add To Torrent Queue" to put it on the queue.
5. When you are done downloading, you can delete the torrent.